2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 45

Howdy folks!  August 2nd was my brother in law's birthday and I always make him a funny card.  A few year ago, he decided to get a motorcycle so for the past couple of years his cards have been about motorcycles.  This image I found on a coloring page website and resized it to fit a standard A2 card.  I printed out the sentiment from Microsoft Word and made the card.  He loved it! and I hope you will too.

The sentiment says, "Ride it like you stole it!"  Isn't this just the hip-est coolest biker dude?  I like him as soon as I saw it.  The sentiment inside says, "I hope your birthday is smooth and easy."

Thanks for taking a look today.  God bless you.

Stamp: image from a coloring book website
Ink: Inkjet printer
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; Sakura Metallic Silver Pen
CS: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Whisper White
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.