2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 38

Hello everyone.  How are you doing?  My mom has been with me visiting from Virginia, so I haven't had a chance to upload my cards, so I am doing about 10 posts today.  I hope you will check them all out.  I truly appreciate everyone who stops by and looks as well as leaves comments.

This card was inspired from a digi image from The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.  If you haven't checked them out yet, I would suggest you do.  There are lots of things to do over on the site and daily challenges that are alot of fun.  Click HERE to check them out.

This little birthday girl is all smiles.  She has her balloons and is ready to party.  I colored her with colored pencils and OMS.  I think she turned out cute..What do you think?


I matted the image on black cardstock and popped her up on Pop Dots.  I wrapped a piece of ribbon from my stash around the background paper, which is from DCWV All Girl paper pad.  I matted that on black and then used a dark pink cardbase.  All in all it was a fairly simple card.  Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.

Stamp: Digi Image
Ink:  Inkjet printer
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils and OMS
CS: Black-Recollections; White-GP 110#; Dark Pink-Colorbok
DP: DCWV All Girl
Adhesives: ATG; Pop Dots
Ribbon-my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.