2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 56

Bonjour mon ami!  I told you I was going to change things up a little..hehehe.  Today I have a cute card that I made for Teapot Tuesday over on Splitcoast Stampers.  It is for a little boy named Tyler.  He has been pretty sick and we are trying to cheer him up.  So my little detective is searching for ways to make Tyler smile.  If you want to read more about Tyler, click HERE.

I used colored pencils and OMS to color in this image, which again is a free image from daily freebies.  The DP is from my stash.  I used Glossy Accents on the magnifying glass to make it shine.  I printed out the sentiment from my computer and mounted both the sentiment and image on a beautiful shade of dark teal.  The card base is a chocolate brown.

So, I thank you for stopping by again to check out my work.  You have no idea how much I appreciate it.  Au revior! and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.