2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 37

Hello friends.  Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have created.  This sweet little card was so easy.  It's a stamp that I received in a Round Robin Swap on SCS.  I love it..so whimsical.  I hope you like it.

I added some actual stitching t this card, something I have never done.  I like the way it came out.  The dark blue "stitching" and the white "stitching" are just pen lines.  I used Nestabilities to cut out the ovals and shaded the main image with yellow while leaving the die on it to get that framed edge.

Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you.

Stamps: received in a swap
Ink: ?
CS: yellow-Colorbok; blue-my stash
DP: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots
Embellishments: Embroidery floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.