2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 40

Hello friends.  Today's card is a color challenge on SCS.  I actually had the exact Stampin' Up colors this time.  Usually I am trying to match the colors from my stash.  The color combo for this one was Crumb Cake, Coral  and White.  I used a Fiskar's Border Punch on this card to decorate the edge because it was so clean and simple.

I also used a technique I saw over on StampTV.  It makes a cute little bow without all the bulk.  I liked this technique so I am definitely going to be using it again.  Thanks for stopping by today and taking a gander.  God bless you.

Stamp: Studio G
Ink: Anne Griffin Rose; TCP Chocolate Brown
CS: Stampin' Up Coral; Crumb Cake; White
Ribbon-GinaK Stamp TV Kit
Adhesive: ATG
Extras: Fiskar's Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.