2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 55

Happy Day 55 to all my crafty friends.  It's amazing that I am running out of greetings here after 55 days.  Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I have NEVER run out of words..lol.  But, alas, I am going to have to start greeting you guys with greetings in foreign languages just to shake things up. :)

This card was a very quick and easy card.  The image was one that I received in a swap and I mounted it on light lavender card stock.  I tied a purple piece of ribbon around the bottom.  I used my Fiskar's Scallop Punch on the bottom of the back ground DP.  I mounted the entire thing on a white card base.  Very simple and easy.

I thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day!  Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.