2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 41

Hell again.  How cute is this card..right?  The image was one that I received in the round robin that I participated in over on SCS.  The card itself was CASEd from the Feature Stamper Challenge over on SCS.   Everything I used on this card was from my stash.  I am steadily using things from my stash, but honestly, it seems to not be going down very much.  I might have to do another 100 in 100 challenge just to keep using up my stash.

Thanks for looking today and I pray God bless you.

Stamp: round robin swap
Ink: ?
CS: Colorbok
DP: DCWV
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.