2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 54

Hi there!  It's Day 54 and I am still plugging away at this 100 in 100 challenge.  I am trying my best to use up my stash, but I have to tell you, it's not going anywhere fast.

This card is was done for the Twisted Thursday Challenge over on The Outlawz.  The challenge for Thursday is always Anything Goes, but with a twist.  This time it was Best Friends.  I found this cute little image on http://www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/.  If you go to this blog daily, there is always a list of great free digis.  I need to go through my digis and rename them with the designer so I will know exactly who made it.  But, I thought these little girls made cute besties.  Everything I used came from my stash so I am not sure of companies.

Thanks for stopping in today and I pray you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.