2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 43

Hello there.  Today's card was made with a sticker collection from Jolee's.  I had it in my stash and needed a birthday card.  It probably was the quickest and easiest card I have done in a while.  The only think that I had to inky for was the sentiment and my hands stayed fairly clean this time. :)


Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.  God bless you.

Stamp: Fiskar's Make a Wish set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Whisper White-Stampin' Up; Pink-Colorbok
DP: my stash
Stickers: Jolee
Adhesive: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.