2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 46

Hello there.  Thanks for stopping in today for another card from the 100in100 challenge on SCS.  This one was also made for the Teapot Tuesday Challenge.  The challenge this week went to a young lady named Alex who suffers from severe Chrone's Disease.  To read more about Alex, click HERE.  She is a cheerleader and loves giraffes so that was the theme for this card.  I hope you enjoy it.  I enjoyed making it.

The pompom was made from dark yellow, brown and white embroidery floss.  My mom actually helped me to make it.  The little giraffe I received in a swap and it's a Cricut Die Cut.

Thanks for stopping in today and looking.  God bless you.

Stamp: GinaK Designs Spring Mix
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Dark Yellow-Colorbok; Black-Recollections
DP: My stash
Giraffes: Cricut Die Cuts
Extras: Embroidery floss
Adhesives: ATG;  Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.