2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome to Penny's Challenge 174 

Our theme for you this week is 


One for the boys


Thank you so much to our 3 fantastic Sponsors 

 Store
Prize - 2 Digi images of winners choice

and 

Crafty Sentiments 
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

and
Store
Prize $12 gift certificate  
 Thank you all!


I used Dr. Digi's image Gardening Gus to create my card. I just couldn't resist the sentiment when it popped into my head.

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope y'all will enter our challenge over at Penny's this week.  You still have time. :)  Have a wonderful Friday and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Dr Digi's Gardening Gus
Sentiment: Mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Ink: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Cardstock: Colorbok, Recollecions
Papers: DCWV
Twine: KI Memories
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Inking Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.