2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, April 28, 2014

Melonheadz Friends Challenge-Lots of Circles

Good Morning.  Thanks for joining me today.  Since it's Monday, that means a new challenge at Melonheadz Friends.  For the next two weeks, our challenge is "LOTS OF CIRCLES".  

I made this card for Earth Day, even though it was last week.  

Thanks for joining me today.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Images: Earth Day  Bundle
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter Gel Pens
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: KI Memories
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Coluzzles Circle Cutter, Inking Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.