2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sketch with a Twist at Mark's Finest Papers Challenge #93

Guess what day it is?  LOL.  Yep, it's Wednesday. That means another challenge at Sketch with a Twist at Mark's Finest Papers.  This week our challenge is to create a CAS card.  No layers, no embellishments.  Just an image and a sentiment on the card base.

This type of card is very hard for me because I like the "stuff".  I love to add flowers, pearls, bling, etc. So, talk about stepping out of your comfort zone.

I am still not too happy with this card.  I tried three times to create it.  Like I said, it's very hard for me to create CAS cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Camellia Set by Mark's Finest Papers
Sentiment: From same set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Homemade Glimmer Mist
Coloring Medium: Marvy Markers
Cardstock: Gina K Ivory

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One layer can be such a challenge. I like that you got creative with your background - so many one layer cards are white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.