2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #8

Hello there.  Today is Saturday.  My day is extremely busy today, so I actually got this ready on Thursday night so that I could be sure it was ready to go for today.

Today begins a new challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun.  This is our 8th challenge already. Thank you so much for making our challenge blog such a hit.  We have been averaging over 150 entries for every challenge.

We have some great sponsors for this challenge.
Meljen's Designs :: Digital Stamps by Melissa Jenkins

Doctor Digi

Scrappers Delights




I used Meljen's for my card.  I am going to try and get a card made for the mid way post using one of the other sponsors.  Here's what I came up with:


I think this is such a cute little bunny.  It's unbelievable that Easter is only a little over a week away.  Crazy how fast time is going.

Thanks so much for coming by my blog today.  I hope to see y'all again soon.  Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Meljen's Easter Bunny
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter Pens
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Papers: DCWV, Recollections
Ribbon: My stash
Pearls: Studio G
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Spellbinders Lacy Circles, Glue Dot, Darice Argyle Embossing Folder, Pop Dots

Challenges:
Color Throwdown--#287 

Creative Moments--#40  Girly
Fab n Funky--#211 Pink
The Paper Shelter--#153 Easter
Meljens--#205 Color Challenge

9 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty card. Cute image and I LUV your colour scheme :-D

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this card! It's perfect for Easter. What a fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, cute image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab´n´Funky Challenges. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely easter card and those papers are pretty, love that big bow too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I'm back with a DT hat on this time to say how totally adorable this card is!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Emily, this is so dang cute! Love your perfectly colored bunny and fun egg background paper. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.