2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #173

Good Morning.  Being that today is Wednesday, that means a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges.  Our theme this week is to USE ICE CREAM COLORS/FLAVORS.

We have two great sponsors this week:


who has generously offered three (3) digis to the winner,  and



who is offering a $10 GC to be used for the following designers: Ali Peeps, Stitchy Bear and My Heart Pieces.

I used a Stitchy Bear Image to create my card.

I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate the theme using a wine barrel, but the more I looked at it and realized there were strawberries in the image I knew what I would do.  My colors/flavors are Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Pistachio. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Wine Barrel from Stitchy Bear
Sentiment: Fiskar's
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, BIC Markers, Glitter Pens
Cardstock: Darice, Neenah Solar White
Papers: TPS
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Inking Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.