2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #190



Good Morning.  I hope y'all are having a good week. It's Tuesday so that means a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.   Our challenge is "Weather Report".   We want to see all types of weather. Rain, Sunshine, Cloudy, Snow, Sleet, whatever kind of weather we want to see it.

Our sponsor this week is:



I used two of the stamps from Digital Delights to make my card.  


What a cute little donkey right?  I think he looks very excited to see spring and summer come.  I know I will be.

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to come and see me today.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

Recipe:
Images: Digital Delights Donkeying Around and Down on the Farm Accessory Pack, Sun--Studio G
Sentiment: Hot Off the Press
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Chalk (background)
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White (images)
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cutterbee Scissors, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.