2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Steampunk

Good Morning friends.  Today being Wednesday, that means not only is it Hump Day but it's a new challenge at Crafter's Cafe.  Our theme this week is 
"STEAMPUNK".  I am truly not a steampunk designer. I can color steampunk images, but do not have the elements to create the card.  I used what I had and this is how it turned out.

I am not thrilled with it, but it works.  I used a combination of quite a few products on this card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Sweet and Sassy Fall Arrangement
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Recollections
No DP
Washi Tape: Hobby Lobby
Brads: Recollections
Charm: My stash
Twine: KI Memories
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles, Darice Steampunk Embossing Folder, Homemade spray inks, Distress Stain in Vintage Photo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.