2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DS4J Challenge #8

Good Morning!  It's a great day to praise the Lord! I'm so blessed that I just can't be stressed!  I just can't put into words how good God is.

We have a new challenge starting today over at Digital Stamps 4 Joy.  Margy, our fearless leader, is on a cruise this week, so we wish her lots of fun and sun.  Have a great time, Margy! 

Our theme this week is "WINGS".  There are lots of beautiful images in the store with wings, so please take a minute to stop by, grab you one, and create a project to show us.  We love seeing all the beautiful works of art that you guys create.

I used one of Jen Leeflang's beautiful images to create my card.

Isn't this a sweet image?  I love it.  I had fun coloring this cutie, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I pray y'all have a great day!!  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Lil' Angel Misteri by Jen Leeflang
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Clear Stardust Glitter Pen by Sakura
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Paper: DCWV
Twine: KI
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Fiskar's Scalloped Scallop Border Punch

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.