2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge

Hello Friends.  Thanks for joining me today.  Today starts a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  Thank you for joining us for our last challenge.  We had some wonderful entries.  Make sure to check the blog and see if you are one of the winners.

Our challenge this round is "CAS".  Now, I'm not very good with CAS cards.  I like the stuff.  But, I was able to come up with a card that I like that doesn't have all the stuff.

We have a wonderful sponsor this round:








Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope maybe we will see one of your creations on the blog for this challenge.

Recipe:
Image: Daisy Birdbath by A Day 4 Daisies
Sentiment: The Stamps of Life
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Anna Griffin's Pink
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Colorbok, Neenah Solar White
Papers: 7 Gypsies
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Coluzzles Circle Cutter, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Circles Dies, The Stamps of Life Die, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Inking Tool



2 comments:

  1. Emily, this turned out really well. CAS is such a challenge for me too. I love the soft colors in your creation.
    Hugs,
    Tracey (fellow DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. Like this card and love the colours. Like you have a hard time with CAS cards. Mine is layered, but that's life. :) Going through the rest of the DT sites and looking at their works on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.