2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 26, 2014

Paper a La Mode Challenge--Pink

Happy Saturday, my friends.  Thanks for joining me today. We have a new challenge ready for y'all today over on Paper A La Mode.  This week, it's all about "PINK"  We want to see your pinkest creation.  Our sponsor this week,
                   Sassy Studio Designs

has some of the most beautiful images that are great for lots of pink.



I picked Bald is Beautiful 1 to create my card for this week.  I am sending this to a friend of mine who has been going through Chemo and has lost all her hair.  She has a truly good outlook on life and will get a kick out of this card.

Thanks for joining me today.  I hope y'all will consider joining us at PAM for this cool challenge.  God bless y'all and have a great day.

Recipe:
Image: Bald is Beautiful 1 from Sassy Studio Design
Sentiment: Mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Gold Metallic Pen, BIC Markers
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (Card base) Darice
Patterned Paper: Recollections All Girl pad
Flower: Handmade by me
Gems: Studio G.
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large, 5 Petal Flower Punch by EKSuccess, Glossy Accents, Stickles Frosted Lace


Challenges:
In the Pink--Use a Digi
Milk Coffee--Use Bright Colors
A Creative Romance--Use Scraps
Craftys 4 Eternity--#173 Use Scraps
Inkspirational--#55 Green and Pink
Avenue 613--#69 Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox--#68 Die Cuts/Punches


4 comments:

  1. LOL LOVE this card... - a fabulous image and you have coloured it so well. I'm sure your friend will love it too!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Emily! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll friend will love this! Great idea for a card and a good layout too. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for your friend! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.