2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Naughty or Nice

Hello friends.  I was able to get another card made while having a short break in between appointments today.  I had a couple of free hours since Kierstynne went to a friend's house today for a couple of hours.

This card adds to my Christmas card collection for this year.  



I love this teddy bear.  He could be a Polar Bear if you so desired.  The inside sentiment says, "I'm sorry.  I've checked twice, but your name just ain't there."  LOL.  This one is so for my younger brother.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are having a great Saturday.  God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Metallic Gold Pen
Cardstock: Colorbok Green (card base), Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Papers: MME
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Fiskar's Scalloped Scallop Punch, Cutterbee Scissors, Zig Pen (faux stitching)

Challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge--#175 Teddy Bears
C.R.A.F.T.--#254 Christmas
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards--#62 Yipes, Stripes


6 comments:

  1. a very sweet card,

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week!

    /Christina, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a fun image! Love the papers that you used. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.