2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, April 25, 2014

Simple Salutations Challenge #94

Mornin' y'all.  Thanks for joining me for a new challenge over at Mark's Finest Papers, Simple Salutations.  I should have had this posted at the beginning of the week, but as usual, I'm running late.

Our challenge this week is Ribbon, Lace, Twine.  We want to see a sentiment on the front of your card plus some type of ribbon, lace or twine.


I like the oriental feel to this card.  I hadn't planned for it to turn out that way, it just kinda happened.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope that y'all will consider entering our challenge at Simple Salutations this week.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Tiger Head, MFP
Sentiment: Mine
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, BIC Markers
Cardstock: Recollections
Papers: Recollections
Twine: KI Memories
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapez Dies Frame 7, Tonic Pick, Scotch Tape

1 comment:

  1. Emily, this is just so fun. Any guy would love it. The sentiment around the image was inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.