2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #21

Hello friends and followers.  I'm a tad late posting this card.  I should have had it done this morning, but better late than never, right?

Today started a new challenge over at Clear It Out.  This week, our theme is MASCULINE and the stash item is STICKERS.  I'm sure everyone has some stickers lying around their craft room.  I know I have an over abundance.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any that fit this theme, so I made the sentiment a sticker by running it through my Xron sticker maker.


Our sponsor for this week is Bugaboo and this cute image is called Guy Fishing.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Come join us for this fun challenge.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Guy Fishing from Bugaboo
Sentiment: Mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter Pens
Cardstock: Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar White (image), Orange--Recollections
Papers: DCWV
Brads: Recollections
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Xron Sticker Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.