2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Penny's Challenge #175

Hello friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I am so glad you did.  I have some news.  I quit smoking 6 days ago.  It's going pretty well.  I have had a couple of cravings, but I go find something else to do when they hit and after about 5 minutes I'm ok.  The only time that I really miss them is right after eating a meal.  I don't know why the urge strikes me then, but it does.  So, 6 days and counting. :)

Since it's Wednesday, we have a new challenge starting over at  Penny's.  This round, the theme is "PASTELS".  And our wonderful sponsors this week are:
                                                   

                                              with a prize of 5 digi images for the winner


with a prize of 4 images for the winner


I used Sassy Studio Designs to create my card.  I love these sassy images.  It's a good thing I don't have to pick a favorite digi designer.  I would be in serious trouble.  There are so many that I like.  And the cool thing about being an design teams is that you get to sample them all..:)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless!

Recipe:
Image: Get Well Soon Sassy
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers
Sentiment: Stampendous Clearly Speaking
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black, SU Primrose Petals
Cardstock: The Paper Studio premade card base, Recollections, Neenah
Papers: Primrose and Sparrow from The Paper Studio
Gems: Studio G
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Corner Chomper Stub Corner, 

Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on quitting smoking!! I did that 12 years ago, and I'm so glad I did! I felt better right away and am so glad that I don't have that craving controlling my life anymore. Stick with it!! Your card is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image and I love your pretty coloring!!!! Congrats on your 6 days of being smoke free....I quit many years ago and am so glad I did!!!! Thank for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.