2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Challenge at Kenny K's

Hello all.  It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at Kenny K's.  It's been a while since I posted for Kenny's. This challenge them is "Stars".  We were allowed to choose whatever image we wanted to work with for this challenge.  I chose "Rock Chick" to make my card.


Isn't she just sassy?  I found the perfect sentiment too, in my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I truly appreciate it. I hope y'all have a great day!  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Rock Chick by Kenny K
Sentiment: Studio G
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter Pens
Cardstock:  Black Card Base (The Paper Company), Red (DCWV), Neenah Solar White
Papers: KI Memories
Stars: Jolie's
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cutterbee Scissors, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

Challenges:
Cards and More--#104  No Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, what a cool card. Your colouration is great and the layout fantastic with all the great parts and details. Love it.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - the papers you've used are perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cards Und More Challenge.

    Helen x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.