2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

Hello there.  I want to thank my friend, Joyce Erbfor her nomination of my blog for this award.  For those of you who aren't familiar with this award, it's for blogs with less than 300 followers.  It's a great way to get your blog out there in cyberland and draw people in to see your work.



Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations
  • Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on you blog and answer the questions they presented.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. 
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
  • Inform them of their nomination.
Here are the questions that Joyce gave me to answer:

How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting since I was a child.  I began with making Barbie clothes, graduated to my own clothes, crocheting, painting ceramics, acrylic painting, and found paper crafting in 2003 when I wanted a unique way to showcase the thousands of pictures I knew I was going to take of my infant daughter.  In 2010, I tried my hand at cardmaking and have never looked back.

What is your favorite organization tip?
I have a three ringed binder that I store a copy of every stamp I own in.  I also have a die cut for each die I own, markers, inks, etc.  so that when I go shopping, I won't buy duplicates and if I need a certain image or sentiment, I can just grab that book and look for what I need.

What is your favorite tool?
It's a hard choice to narrow it down to one.  I have four that I just cannot live without...my Cuttlebug, My trimmer, Cutterbee Scissors and my Crayola Colored Pencils.

What is your favorite ink?
For images, it would have to be Memento Tuxedo Black. It doesn't run or smear when you use Gamsol. For sentiment, I love Versafine Onyx Black.

What is your favorite glitter?
I don't use alot of loose glitter, but I'm a sucker for Sakura Glitter Pens.

What is your favorite bling?
I use alot of Queen and Company



What inspires you?
Everything.  Nature, paintings, magazines, a song.  I get inspiration from everywhere.


What are your favorite stamps/digi’s?
Rubber stamps would have to be Gina K Designs, The Stamps of Life and Stampin' Up.  Digis, now that is a list. Rick St. Dennis, Kenny K, Digital Stamps 4 Joy, QKR Stampede, Mo Manning, Sassy Studio Designs, Simply Betty.  I could keep going but I won't.


What type cards do you make the most?
I make mostly feminine cards.  Male cards a bit hard for me.

Do you have a favorite “technique” you like to do?
I love to make my own roses.  I also like embossing.


What is on your “To Do” crafting list?
To get a Cameo, to learn how to make those box cards, and to reorganize my craft room.

Thanks again, Joyce, for the nomination.  I truly appreciate it.

I will be back shortly with my nominations.  Stay tuned..it might be you! :)

Here are the blogs that I am nominating for this award:
Precious Kitty Creations--My precious friend, Jan, has created this wonderful blog.  You will find her beautiful cards as well as wonderful devotions here.

Feeling Sketchy--Debi has created this wonderful challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.