2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #24

Good Morning.  Thanks for joining me today.  Since it's Tuesday, that means a new challenge at Clear It Out.  

We have a fun one this week.  We want to see ANIMALS and STRIPED PAPER on your projects.  

Our sponsor this week  is:
                               Meljen's Designs :: Digital Stamps by Melissa Jenkins



Back in January, Scrapbooking Made Simple had a fabulous offer going.  10 Spellbinders Die set made for  the Creatopia by Xyron for $25.  I ordered one set and finally received them this week.  I used one of them to make this card.  I love that shape which is called  "Frame 6".  

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I'm so glad that you did.  I have a funeral to go to this morning and then another viewing and funeral on Thursday and Friday.  It's been a rough month for my family. Three deaths in 40 days.  Please keep us in your prayers.  Y'all are always in mine. :)  Have a blessed day.

Recipe:
Image: Love Birds from Meljen's
Sentiment: Gina K Eclectic Summer Sayings
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (card base), Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Papers: Recollections
Brads: Recollections
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Dies Frames 6, Tim Holtz Craft Pick, Pop Dots, Inking Tool

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.