2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #196

Good morn!  So glad you could join me today.  I have a card to show off for our new Tuesday Throwdown challenge.    Our challenge this week is  "Teacher Appreciation".  With school almost over, this seems like a most appropriate theme.

Our sponsor this week is  
                                                                   http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/


Ignore the bobby pin that I used to keep the flap closed.  They need to invent invisible bobby pins.  :).

Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by and visit.  I truly appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to thank your child's teacher (s) for their hard work.   God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Teacher Appreciation Circle Set
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Flower: Die Cut from a friend
Gems: Recollections
Brad: The Paper Studio
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Craft Pick, Cutterbee Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.