2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, May 15, 2014

Kenny K Challenge #172

Good Morning.  I am so happy to announce that I am going to be a full time member of Kenny K's Krafty Krew beginning June 1st.  How excited am I?  If I could turn cartwheels, I sure would.  And guess what else?  Kenny and Elena are moving here to PA.  Yep that's right.  I'm not sure what part of PA, but I have meeting them on my bucket list. :)

Our new theme for this challenge is to create a "Male" Card.  It can either have an image of a male on it, or be created for a male.


I used quite a few different products from different companies to create this card.  I love when things coordinate like that.  I like alot of different companies and have a very eclectic taste in product so when it goes together well, that's a bonus.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  Especially since we are one day closer to the weekend. :)  God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Cheyenne by Kenny K
Sentiment: "21" cut out of a piece of patterned paper
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Mark Its
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Papers: The Paper Studio, DCWV, Recollections
Banner: The Paper Studio Banner Stickers
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cutterbee Scissors

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    You done so well with this image. Love the wood pattern and the little banner is smashing! Also it looks fantastic with those big numbers...
    Great colouring too.

    Have a great weekend
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.