2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #63

Good Wednesday morning.  Thank you for joining me today for a new challenge over at the Crafter's Cafe. Our theme for this challenge is:

To use a CLOCK or POCKET WATCH
to create your card or project.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


I was able to use a Limited Runs image to create my card today.


I'm not totally thrilled with this card.  It didn't turn out the way I had envisioned it in my mind.  But, it works.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Watercan from Limited Runs
Sentiment: My own
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers
Ink: Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers
Cardstock: Darice, Neenah Solar White
Papers: The Paper Studio Harper's Bazaar, Recollections All Girl
Gems: Hobby Lobby
Doily: Walmart
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Zig Marker, The Paper Studio 2.5" Label Punch

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.