2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Penny's Challenge #179

Hello there.  Welcome to Wednesday's Penny's Challenges post.  We are starting a new challenge today.  This week, our challenge is "Back to School". Bet that threw y'all for a loop right?  Yeah, me too. I'm not ready for back to school.  We aren't even out of school for the summer yet.  :)

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!

Because my computer is still down, I had to use a The Paper Shelter image that I already had printed out.  It was this one or a pregnant lady and I don't think the latter would have worked.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I pray y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Gothic Girl by The Paper Shelter
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers, Glitter Gel pens
Sentiments: TCP Studio
Ink: Color Box Pigment Ink in Powdered Sugar by The Stamps of Life
Cardstock: Darice
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cutterbee Scissors, Acrylic Block, Wet Wipe

1 comment:

  1. Em, I think this is absolutely wonderful and the girl fits this perfectly! ;)

    Hugs, Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.