2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge # 26

Good Morning Friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Can you believe May is already entering it's second week?  Unreal how fast the time is going.

Today starts a new challenge at Clear It Out.
This week's challenge
Theme: My Style--show us your category of cardmaking Stash: My Favorite Product
We want to see lots of your favs!!


Some of my favorite things are shown here on this card:  Gems/Rhinestones (for all that added bling), Ribbon, Bugaboo and Humor.  I love sarcastic sentiments.  And I know quite a few people this sentiment would fit.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless !

Recipe:
Image and Sentiment: Bugaboo Crabby Cathy--Fries
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Recollections, Darice, Neenah
Papers: Recollections
Gems: Recollections
Ribbon: Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.