2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, May 23, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #89

Happy Day oh Happy Day!  It's Friday!!  Yeah, I know, why am I so happy it's Friday because I'm a stay at home mom?  Well, I got to sleep in today because Kay didn't have Math Class online this morning.  Yea me!

Because it's Friday, we start a new challenge over at QKR Stampede.  Our Dies and Punches challenges last week brought in some absolutely beautiful cards. If you didn't get a chance to play along last week, you have another chance now.  Make sure to check out the challenge blog to see if you are a winner.


This week, our challenge is "Clean and Simple".  Yep, y'all now how I struggle with that concept.  Well, I did the best I could so here ya go:

Isn't this just the cutest little squirrel.  He looks pretty lonely too.  For the tree trunks, I took a piece of brown cardstock that I had left over from making our family Christmas cards last year and trimmed it down to a tree shape.  It had been run through a wood grain embossing folder.  The tree tops are free handed out of a piece of DCWV patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate it so much.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Writing Squirrell by QKR Stampede  (#18208)
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Marker
Sentiment: MFP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (base), Recollections, Neenah, Colorbok
Paper: DCWV
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Acrylic Block, Cutterbee Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.