2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sketch with a Twist at Mark's Finest Papers Challenge #97

Good Morning Cyberland.  It's Tuesday, its beautiful outside, the sun is shining, and so is the SON!  Thanks for making my blog one of your stops today.  It sure is nice to read all those wonderful comments you guys leave for me.  It means so much.

Today begins a new challenge at Sketch With a Twist at Mark's Finest Papers ning site.  Yes, you do have to join the site, but's free and very rewarding.

Our challenge sketch is:
                                         

The Twist: Create a card for a Special Lady.


I turned the sketch on it's side to create my card.  I used another new set for May called "Tiger Lily".  If you would like to see all of the new stamps for May, please click  HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: MFP  Tiger Lily
Sentiment: same set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Darice, Neenah Solar White, Recollections
Paper: DCWV
Gems: Recollections
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cutterbee Scissors, Inking Tool, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals Dies, Foam Tape


2 comments:

  1. Wow Emily! Your tiger lily is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card, Emily. Love the shading on the lily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.