2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Release at Mark's Finest Papers

Hello friends.  Today is a new release day over at Mark's Finest Papers.  There are some beauties this month.  I love them.

If you love frogs, then you are so going to love these two.  Yep, I have one, now I have to get the other.

The first one is a mini stamp set called "Kiss Me"  that is free if you buy four of the new releases for May.


This cutie is called "Tree Frogs"


For our Oriental Themed Stamp Set, we have this beautiful one called Oriental Joy


Aren't these beautiful.  I will be using one of the images from this set for Sketch With a Twist #97 later this week.  Stay tuned.

How about a manly set?  Here's "Plywood".  I can't wait to dive into this one.


And, you know we all have to have some beautiful flowers in our collections so we have two sets for y'all this month.

Tiger Lily--my favorite


and  Bearded Iris



Some fantastic images this month, right?  If you want to purchase yours, please head over to the Store and pick these up along with some of the previously released beauties and while you are there, stock up on your cardstock too.

Keep in mind that the Senior DT is having a blog hop to showcase these new stamp sets.  Make sure to stay tuned for that.
 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.