2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #28

Good morning.  Can you believe that the month of May is almost over?  We will be half way through 2014 in two blinks.  It's crazy how fast this year is going. School is almost over for the year and my baby is going to be in 5th grade next year.  I just can't imagine it.  We have two more field trips with the school before June 17th.  Then lots of fun stuff for the summer planned.

Since it's Tuesday, that means a new challenge has started over at Clear It Out.  Our theme is "Vintage" and our stash item is "Pearls".

Our sponsors this week are 


and 


                                                    

I used an image from Stitchy Bear for my card creation this week.  We don't pick which sponsor we want to use.  Our wonderful leader, Laura, assigns us which sponsor to use.  I think that's great because it challenges me to use ones that I wouldn't normally use.  Thanks, Laura, for stretching my boundaries.


Isn't she just so pretty.  I love her curls and her bonnet.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope that y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Pretty in Pink   Stitchy Bear
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Sentiment: MFP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Tea Dye
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah
Papers: SEI
Pearls: Studio G
Doily: Walmart
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cutterbee Scissors, Red Line Tape, Acrylic Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.