2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist #98

Yep, that's right.  Late again.  I've been super busy this past weekend and the beginning of my week has been pretty full too.  We had Kierstynne's 10th birthday party on Saturday, celebrated Mother's Day at my in-law's on Sunday, twirling on Monday and I had to take my husband's grandmother shopping yesterday.  Today is my catch up day.

Our sketch this week is:

Here's the prize for this week:



I used the stamp set "Big Boy Toys" to create my masculine card.  The papers are some I found in the Harper's Bazaar paper pad from The Paper Studio.

Thank for stopping in today.  Stay tuned because I have quite a few cards to post today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image and Sentiment: Big Boy Toys stamp set from MFP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Darice
Paper: The Paper Studio's Harper's Bazaar
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder's Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals, Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that true? Love your card. The newspaper DP is inspired with the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.