2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, May 9, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #87

Hello there.  Thank God it's Friday.  This Sunday is Mother's Day and I get to share the day with my daughter in a special way.  It's her 10th birthday. Man, where did the past 10 years go?  It was just this past Tuesday that I gave birth to her.  These past 10 years have been amazing.  I have watched her grow, learn, and develop into and amazing young lady.  I look forward to the next 10 years.

Since it's Friday, we have a new challenge over at QKR Stampede.  This week our challenge is an ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST.  The twist is Gems/Rhinestones.

I love this woman.  She is hysterical.  I can just see my mom in a few years like this.

Remember that we have two winners plus a top 5 each week.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.  God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Old Lady by QKR Stampede
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Sentiment: Honest by QKR Stampede
Cardstock: Darice
Papers: Recollections
Gems: Recollections
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Cutterbee scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.