2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, May 30, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #90

Hello friends.  Thanks for joining me today.  I have a card for our new challenge over at QKR Stampede. Our challenge this week is Baby, Spring, or Celebrations.  That leaves you alot to chose from.  I actually combined two of those themes together to create my card.

This is such a sweet image.  Look at those little chubby thighs..don't you just want to squeeze them? LOL.

Remember that we now have two winners along with our Top 5.  How about making a card and playing along with us this week.

Thanks again for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are enjoying this beautiful weather.  God bless you.

Recipe:
Image: Sleeping Baby (24341) QKR Stampede
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Sentiment: Mark's Finest Papers
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah
Paper: Colorbok
Pearls: Studio G
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Mini Score Board, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.