2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, May 10, 2014

OMCF #10

Good morning.  Thanks for joining me today.  I truly appreciate the time that y'all take to check out what I have been doing.

This week starts a new challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun.  Challenge #10 already.  We've been been having a ball with our challenge blog.  We've had some wonderful entries in the past 9 challenges. Thank you for helping to make our challenges fantastic.

Our challenge for #10 is "USE SOME RIBBON". Seems pretty easy, right?

We have some wonderful sponsors this challenge too.







Make sure to take a second or two and check out these sponsor's sites.  You will find some wonderful images there.

I used a Doodle Pantry image to create my card.

This image is "Vintage Phone" and I like it.  My grandmother had a phone like this in her house when I was a child.  I remember it well.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image and Sentiment: Doodle Pantry's Vintage Phone
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Darice, Neenah Solar White
Papers: Glasses and Staches by The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Seam Binding
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders for Creatopia Labels 6 Dies, Lots of Circles Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.