2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Digital Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #93

Good Wednesday Morning.  I hope y'all are having a great day so far.  School is almost out, Kierstynne has a school outing tomorrow and then I'm going on a date.  That's right.  A date.  Finally.  It's been a long time since my husband has taken me out.  We are going to a concert and then out to dinner with some friends.  It's going to be a blast.

So, now what you've came for.  Our challenge at Digital Stamps 4 Joy is to create a Girlie/Feminine card.  I'm good at these because I make them alot. :)

I love Jen's images.  They are always so quirky and sassy.  This one is called Belly Dancer and can be found here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Belly Dancer by Jen at DS4J
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Glitter Gel Pens
Sentiment: Fiskar's
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Darice
Papers: KI Memories Celebration 6x6 pad
Flowers: Michael's Acrylic Flowers
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Cutterbee Scissors, Cuttlebug, Standard Scalloped Oval Dies by Spellbinders, Glossy Accents, Acrylic Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.