2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, July 9, 2012

Luna

Howdy guys!!  Sorry this is so late.  We had major computer and internet issues over the weekend and it's still not resolved.  I am at my MILs posting this.  I didn't even have a way to contact anyone and let them know that my stupid computer was on the blink.

I created another project for  QKD this week featuring Luna.  She's a very pretty moon fairy.  I will admit, she's a little hard to color.  There are lots of little details in this one.  The stamp is beautiful, but I did have a little trouble with her. I loe a challenge though.  And I think I beat the challenge.lol.  She has gossamer ings and a beautiful butterfly friend to keep her company and she strolls through th moonlight.

Make sure you take a gander over at Vikki's store and take advantage of the 25% sale going on.



Stamp: Luna/Queen Kat Desigs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; Sakura Glitter Pens
CS: Blasic Black, Whisper White, Island Indigo/Stampin' Up
DP: my stash
Ribbon and Flowers: clearance bin at JoAnns
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric Tac; Pop dots

Thanks for stopping in the take a gander.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.