2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 32

Howdy everybody.  Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.  It's been so hot here I feel like I am melting some days.  I had a couple of challenges these past two weeks for Christmas cards.  So, I am posting one of them today.  Maybe looking at it will cool me off..lol
Yep, I was right.  Looking at this snow cooled me down.  I can just see myself sitting inside this cute little cottage in front of a warm fire, drinking some hot chocolate, but knowing if I got too hot, I could just step outside for a little cool air.  

Thanks for checking out my blog today.  Stay cool everybody.

Stamp: my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Mint Green, White-Recollections
DP: DCWV
Images: Cricut images I received in a swap
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.