2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 10

Welcome back!  I have another card for the 100in100 challenge over at SCS.  I have also been working on some challenges for The Outlawz.  So, I have been pretty busy.


This card was made for a swap over on SCS.  I used three different Cuttlebug folders and the Stamp Die.  I used pop dots to set off the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you.

Stamp:  my stash
Ink: Archival Jet Black
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Greens from my stash; Shimmers from DCWC
Embossing Folders: Allegro; Swiss Dot; Birthday--Cuttlebug
Die: Stamp-Cuttlebug
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.