2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 13

Thanks for stopping by to check out another card for the 100 Day Challenge.  I am really having a good time with this one.  This card was super fun to make.  I did alot of fussy cutting for this one.  I think it turned out really cute.  It's hard to see the sentiment but it says, "Sent to you with Hogs & Kisses"  Cute, right?


Stamps: Recollections Farm Animals; Recollections Garden Gnome; GinaK Designs Labels of Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; DI Broken China, DI Weathered Wood; DI Vintage Photo, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Spice
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; ink
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Recollections Olive
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.