2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 12

Hi again!  I'm back with another card for Day 12 of the 100 day challenge over on SCS.  I have been doing really good keeping up with the one card a day.  I have actually had days where I get more than one done.

This card was so fun.  I love frogs so this was a great image for me.  I used Glossy Accents to "highlight" the raindrops and Athony's eyes.  There wasn't enough room on the front for a sentiment so it's on the inside and says, "If you want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain."



Stamp: Anthony and Burt from Sunday International
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Pens, Sakura Glitter Pens
CS: Stampin' Up Whisper White; colored squares from my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Gluedots; Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.