2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 20

Howdy guys.  I have been on vacation, so I am a little behind in my posting.  So, I have day 20 finished and here it is....
This card turned out so pretty.  The stamp is a digital.  I am really diggin' digis.  I hadn't used them before I signed up for the Creative Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz site.  I am really enjoying using them.   This one is by  Ann Fenton.  I sent this one to my husband's grandmother for her birthday.  Most of what I used was from my stash.  It is slowly getting smaller.  Thanks for stopping by to take a gander..God bless you.


Stamp: Digi by Ann Fenton
Ink: Printer
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS
CS:  Recollections Light Purple; GP 110# White
DP: my stash
Ribbon: QKD
Adhesive: ATG; Pop dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.