2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 28

Welcome to my blog.  I hope ya'll are having a great day.  Thanks for taking time to stop by and check out my work.  I truly appreciate it.  If you like what you see, please leave a most welcome comment.  I love to see what ya'll think.

Today's card was completed for a challenge over on The Outlawz.   I had a creative spark to do something I hadn't ever done before.   I fussy cut around the top of the roses and then used my Cuttlebug to cut out the rest.   I also used a Sizzix leaf die and added them around the outside of the focal image.  I really enjoyed making this one and am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.




Stamp:  Digi from Sandi Huggett
Ink: Printer
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS
CS: Colorbok Light Blue; Colorbok Sand; GP 110# White; Recollections Olive Green
DP: my stash
Ribbon: Light Blue Satin-my stash
Adhesives: ATG; Pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.