2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 22

Howdy!  I remade this card in a different color.  The original is posted on Day 19 and I liked it so much that I changed the colors and made another one.  I love this truck stamp from GinaK.  I'm a sucker for antique cars.  I hope you guys like this one. 

Thanks for stopping by and God bless you.

Stamp: GinaK Designs The Journey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Grass Gree; DI Vintage Photo
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS
CS:  My stash
DP:  American Flag  DCWV
Stickers: my stash
Adhesive: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.