2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 19

Good Afternoon ya'll.  Here I am with Day 19.  What a wonderful thing I have discovered...Schedule setting on my blog.  WoW..I was able to upload my projects and they would post to my blog even without me sitting down at the computer.  Man, gotta love technology.  It's great!!

So here is my 19th card.  It's a birthday day for a guy at our church.  I used all pieces from my stash.  Even the stickers.  Even though I am using my stash, I swear it doesn't seem to be dwindling.  I guess I will just have to keep at it.

Here is the card.  I hope ou like it and thanks for stopping by to take a gander.  God bless ya'll!


Stamp: GinaK Designs The Journey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Grass Green; DI Vintage Photo
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils; OMS; Sakura Silver Glitter Pen
CS:   GinaK Chocolate Brown; Stampin' Up Whisper White; Recollections Dark Blue
DP: my stash
Stickers: Letters from my stash
Adhesives:  ATG; Pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.